If you’re sensitive to the effects of these drugs (caffeine is a drug ya’ll!) then you don’t have to be worried here. Cordyceps for example is oxygenating, so it helps your body function more efficiently and “energizes” it by giving it more of what it naturally needs (oxygen), but not in an anxiety-inducing, overstimulated way that resembles an energy drink, if that makes sense.
The Mushroom Blend is conducive for taking during the daytime, so you can get the most benefit out of it while you’re awake and trying to get things done.
Here is a breakdown of the ingredients:
- Just remember “Lion’s Mane for the brain”. This cognitive enhancer has been shown to increase synthesis of NGF (Nerve Growth Factor), which results in both the protection of existing, and promotion of new neurons.
- Chaga contains some of the highest amounts of antioxidants found in any food worldwide. It has been revered by Canadian Indigenous peoples, Siberians, the Chinese and Japanese, for thousands of years for its incredible ability to bolster the immune system and act as a whole body tonic.
- Turkey tail has been used by doctors in China and Japan for digestive discomfort and is also a prebiotic, meaning it feeds the beneficial bacteria in your microbiome. Turkey Tail also has strong immunomodulating properties-- seeing as the gut and immune system are fundamentally linked, it makes sense that it would benefit both simultaneously.
- Reishi, known for her ability to help people chill out, is a powerful adaptogen benefiting the entire body. Increased circulation, immunological regulation, and neuroprotection are some of her top mechanisms that help increase longevity and vitality.
- Cordyceps is an adaptogenic mushroom that is known for its ability to help your body produce energy. It enhances your cells functioning through increasing oxygenation and ATP production, thereby helping to alleviate fatigue without the jitters or other deleterious side effects associated with caffeine and other stimulants
- Similar to Turkey Tail, Shiitake also contains some of its own unique polysaccharides that bolster immunity and have a strong affinity for the cardiovascular system, helping both to function more optimally and support your body with these core processes.
As with any product, it’s important to always consult your medical practitioner to ensure that it is right for you based on your personal health history, medication use, and current health status. While herbs and mushrooms can be helpful to many, anticoagulant and antidepressant/antianxiety medications are strong classes of medication that interact with many natural health products, and as such would need to be used under both the allowance and supervision of your doctor. The information provided on our website, packaging, and bottles is informational in nature and is in no way meant to be construed or used as personal medical advice. We are not doctors and as such we and our products cannot treat, diagnose, cure or prevent diseases.
These statements listed have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Ceremony Mushrooms products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Ceremony Mushrooms, 2021.